To add a new product:
- Contract Core>Product Maintenance>Add
- Header>Fill in corresponding fields, making sure the fields with wild card* are filled
- Click Save
- Alias>Add New Alias if needed, Click Next
- UOM>Select unit of measure (UOM) and the conversion factor
- Click Save
Add Products to a Contract:
- Contract Core>Contract Maintenance>Change
- Select the Contract to Add the product to
- Select #4 Product Tab
- Select data from at least one of the two drop down boxes.
- Select the (GO) button when done.
- After the Products are loaded, user will be able to select Products to add to the contract.
- Select the check box in the (Select) column to add Products to a Contract. A checked box means the product is on the contract. A blank check box means the product is not on the contract.
- Change the Price if required.
- Change the MOP if required. Select a value from the drop down menu. If the Contract MOP is Indirect, the Product MOP will default to Indirect. If the Contract MOP is Direct, the Product MOP will default to Direct. If the Contract MOP is Both, the Product MOP will default to Both.
- Start and End Dates. They must be valid and they must be within the Start and End dates of the Contract Header. User may either type in MM/DD/YYYY or select the calendar and choose a date.
- Note: A Product can be on a Contract more than once. These Contract records cannot have overlapping dates.
Product, Contract Pricing