To update the WAC price in iContracts, you can take the following steps:
- Go to Contract Core > Contract Maintenance > Change
- For Contract Type, select "Price List Default" and hit Go
- Click Change in the left Column to open the WAC price contract, From there you can maintain it as you would any other contract
- To update product pricing, you can click on the 4. Products Tab
- Use the Product Type Drop down to select product category to search or enter a specific product ID that you want to update and hit Go. (wildcards can be used for ex 12345* would return all products that start with 12345)
- If adding a new data range be sure to click the check box on the left to add it to the contract. Dates cannot overlap
You may also use the Contract Pricing Interface to upload WAC price changes.