The EDI 845 file contains bid award notification and/or price changes.
Assign the user the following roles:
User will have access to release EDI 845 items in Contract Core Current Open Items
User can download EDI 845 file from the application, creating notify.txt file. This is NOT a reversible interface.
Wholesaler Parent must have the EDI_845 box checked. This box is only available on the parent level.
- Contract must be MOP= Indirect
- Contract header "Complete" box must be check marked
- Enter price changes as needed
- Update contract pricing, end dates on eligible contracts to send information to the EDI 845 TAL in Contract Core
NOTE: items will only be added to the TAL for eligible effective dates greater than 'today.'
Releasing EDI 845 items
- Go to Core – Current Open Items (TAL) and click on GO next to “There are pending 845 lines to be sent to Wholesalers”.
- Select from the drop down or click on GO to see all changes
- Select the lines to send or select SEND ALL next to the submit button to send all lines. You can also select Remove Permanently to remove lines if you do not want to send the 845.
- Once selection is complete select SUBMIT
Downloading EDI 845
- Go to Core->Interfaces Tab ->Download EDI 845 – Click on [Get EDI 845] OR Run the Python interface for EDI845
- Save File – Notify.txt