Adding Labeler Name and Case Package Size
To manually add the Labeler Name (Manufacturer Name) and Case Package Size to the product(s), take the following steps:
- Government Pricing->Pricing Configuration->Product Information
- Apply the search criteria to make changes to ‘ALL PRODUCTS’ or a certain product(s)
- Check mark the check box on the product line, scroll to the far right and type the values into the text box:
- Click SAVE
Using the Product Interface
Please note, this approach requires the user to have the roles INTERFACES and PRODUCT_INTERFACE
- Locate the latest interface version by downloading the PDF from the main Contract Core screen ‘Help,’ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for the format in excel
- When using the product interface approach to add the Labeler Name and Case Package Size for existing products, only field 1 and the fields to update are required. Field 1 does not need to be the ERP/Internal id; it can be any of the existing product’s aliases.
NOTE, THE OTHER FIELDS NEED TO REMAIN IN THE FILE BUT CAN BE LEFT AS BLANK
- If you have a list of the product ids already, paste/type the ids each onto a separate row, one after another, in the excel document. If you do not have a list of product ids, you can go to either Product Maintenance->Change or Government Pricing->Pricing Configuration->Product Information to export the ids to excel, copy the ids and paste them into the product interface excel document
- Once field 1, Product Id, field 50, Case Package Size, and field 51, Labeler Name, are filled out, save the document as an excel spreadsheet.
- Then, if using the provided iContracts Sample Product excel document, delete columns A and B and rows 1-16 so that all that is left is your product lines.
- Click Save As, select the format as Text Tab Delimited, and save the file
- Navigate into iContracts, Contract Core->Interfaces->Upload Product
- Browse and find your file, select your file and click UPLOAD
NOTE: FEEL FREE TO DO THIS IN TEST FIRST
- Confirm and verify the details uploaded as expected by going to Government Pricing->Pricing Configuration->Product Information
Generating HRSA 340B Extract
- Navigate to Government Pricing->Finalize Pricing->Finalize CMS Medicaid->Quarterly:
- Select the desired period and product search criteria:
- Click EXPORT HRSA PRICING FILE and a text file will download to your computer: